Thursday, January 23, 2014

France 2K14

Learning French for eight years is about to pay off this summer. I have never traveled outside the country before, so finally getting to spend 16 days in France is the most exciting thing that may ever happen in my life.

This trip is possibly my only incentive for completing eighth grade. Besides going to the absolutely lovely Paris, France, we also get to visit Provence, St. Malo, Monaco, the French Riviera, Lyon, Bordeaux, and the Loire Valley. I think it’s great that we’re not only spending time in Paris but also the other parts of France that are probably equally as amazing. I get to spend time with some of my friends who are going on the trip as well, which will just make this trip even better. I'm really looking forward to this trip, and I hope I get to tell you more about it soon!

Stephanie

7 comments:

  1. Hi Stephanie. I find it really funny that this trip to France is your only incentive for completing your eighth grade year. Anyways, I hope that you have a great time in France this summer with your friends. France is really a great country and I am pretty sure that you'll love it there. Oh and don't forget practice those French skills. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Stephanie! I really like your background for your blog - it's simple yet pretty. I hope you have a lot of fun on your France trip, and take lots of pictures and remember the great places! By the way, I love the sunflower picture you put into your post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your trip sounds really fun! Have a great time in France this summer! Enjoy going to all the great places that you'll be visiting in France. And question: is the trip really the only incentive for finishing 8th grade?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmm. So if you can't go on the trip, that's the end of school for you? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This trip sounds like a lot of fun. I think that this is a pretty good incentive to finish eighth grade. I also read your other post, and I think your doing just fine with this whole thing. I can't wait for you to post more stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have fun in France this summer! It's a beautiful place to visit- especially if it's your first trip out of the country. Take lots of pictures not only of the tourist attractions, but of the countryside as well. I loved France when I visited; in particular, I enjoyed the food a lot. Hope you have a good time during your visit!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Stephanie, your background fits perfectly well with your blog. It sounds like an awesome trip! You not only get to visit Paris, but also many other cities in France. Have fun ;)

    ReplyDelete