Tuesday, February 4, 2014

A Late Introduction

Blogging is not my strong point, but it's basically my homework now. Just a little about me as of the moment: I'm going to high school next year, and I'm currently experiencing moments where I either can't wait for high school, or I'm really, sort of, stressed about it. I have no idea why I am; maybe just the word high school scares me a little. I have an on-off obsession for writing unoriginal fiction stories, and I'm currently trying to learn how to photograph a decent picture. Everything you see on here is a "work in progress", and in a way, it'll always be a work in progress. I couldn't choose one thing to blog about, so my blog will be about everything (but probably not all at once). I'm going to blog about things I like, and keep it as happy as my blog will allow.


 Stephanie





1 comment:

  1. I like your word cloud! I think you are an excellent writer, and I am not sure what you meant by "unoriginal" fiction. On the other hand, I would love to see some of your photograph attempts!

    ReplyDelete